Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Chadwick's Listening Room now on Oakland Press Online edition blogs


Thanks to Stephen Frye for finding my "insights" worthy of inclusion among the Oakland Press lineup of blogging heavyweights. To paraphrase Yogi Berra thanks to all who made this blog necessary! Usually when my picture appears in the Oakland Press, it is a photo taken by courtroom photographer, standing next to a guy in an orange jumpsuit, most likely having the worst day of his life. Thanks to the wonders of the World Wide Web, and websites such as YouTube, the internet is an "on demand" jukebox. As an example, I have pulled up a tune from the great REM, a band who called it a day in 2011, with the extremely catchy "It's The End Of The World (And I Feel Fine) for your amusement. It may sum up the reaction of many who have heard that I started this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment