Saturday, November 19, 2011

The Blog Next Door

There is a cool little button on my blogger.com app/software/program/website thingy, called simply "Next Blog." Every time I am on my blog, trying to wrack my poorly organized brain for items of musical interest, I like to take time out by hitting the "next blog" button and having a "Calgon take me away moment!" Through this magic portal, I have been been introduced to Rugby fans in New Zealand, the very excellent Emily Elizabeth who just took her dream trip to Disney World, and yes, some sort of Argentinian blog consisting mainly of instructions for roasting large amounts of goat. Today's "Blog Next Door" is the slightly creepy "Gepetto's Workshop Ventriloquist Blog!" Stevebarry.blogspot.com/

And, of course, accompanying music! Courtesy of James and Bobby Purify!

No comments:

Post a Comment