Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Beach Boys by Request

I often can't remember the things I am supposed to remember. Things that would, you know, really help me. Sentencing guidelines for instance. Which would be a big help in my criminal defense practice. Or the names of my children's teachers. For some reason, however, I remember that when my cousin Kenneth Weiland got his first car, with an 8 track player, the 8 tracks he got were Queen's "Sheer Heart Attack" and the Guess Who's "Road Food." Don't remember any details about the car though. Kenneth has made a request for some Beach Boys on this cold rainy day. I will give him the old 2-for-Tuesday with 1964's "Little Saint Nick" from the Beach Boys Christmas Album and the classic "Darlin" from 1967's Wild Honey album. Close your eyes and take me to California Los Beach Boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment