Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Vinyl District Record Store Locator App

Vinyl District Record Store Locator

When I am on vacation, I always try and visit a record store. Yes, I know I'm strange. I love bookstores too. But record stores are harder to find these days, what with the closing of great stores at the rate of about one a week. The folks at Shoutem have developed the GPS based Vinyl District Record Store Locator. It's an app that you download to your smart phone. Click on the locator and it tells you where the nearest record store is, as well as the directions to get there. It even has Yelp reviews of the store. I downloaded it to my phone, gave it a spin. It works great! Can't wait to use it on my next road trip!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the mention Mark! We have a Facebook page for the app if you're interested: https://www.facebook.com/tvdrecordstorelocator.

    ReplyDelete