Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Song of the Day-I Will Be

Had a hectic holiday weekend with a party at the Irishman's house, in the midst of watching a little football and spending some time with the kids before they head back to school. Not a lot of time for posting or social network related activities. Also, computer time was taken up with copying a lot of my sister-in-laws cds to Itunes in preparation for filling up the Ipod Shuffle my kids gave her for Christmas. I tend to forget sometimes that, though this technology has become second nature to me, a lot of folks feel overwhelmed when dealing with it for the first time.


Anyway, a couple of things I heard this weekend caught my ear. This is a track by Leona Lewis from her 2008 best selling number one album "Spirit" which was huge for the former British "X-Factor" winner. This track was a cover of an Avril Lavigne song. Not normally something I would listen to but this caught my ear!

No comments:

Post a Comment