Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Footdraggin' and Procrastination will get you every time!

I was feeling super good about myself because I got my taxes done today and over to my accountant. That's about, oh....let's see....two months early for me. This year, being more organized and having a slow court week coupled with a burst of energy enabled me to get it done. So there I am, all puffed up and proud about being ahead of the curve when I find out my wife's good friend has offered her a couple of tickets to see Peter Frampton in Windsor. Doubly cool because said wife's friend's brother-in-law is Frampton's drummer. Possibly, a meet and greet would be in the offing. Except for one thing. I DON'T HAVE A PASSPORT. Nor do I have the enhanced license thingy. A passport has been on my to-do list for years. I have picked up the forms on several occasions only to never fill them out. In the same day I do something super early I get screwed for doing something super late! There is a lesson here somewhere but I am likely to dumb to get it.

Here's some classic Frampton back when he was in Humble Pie with the great Steve Marriot and some solo 70's Frampton. 'Scuse me while I go scream!


And a very cool Soundgarden cover....


No comments:

Post a Comment